To most creatives, print quality is everything. In any case, now and then an item tags along that advises you that ease of use is generally as critical – and tragically that is the place the Xerox Phaser 7800 tumbles down.
Xerox Phaser 7800 Tabloid / Newspaper shading LED printer
- The realistic expressions highest quality level
- Print up to 45 shading pages/minute
On yield quality alone, the Xerox Phaser 7800 would be an Editor's Choice. With its 1,200 x 2,400dpi print motor, it produces A3 prints that are radiantly definite; both sort and vectors are wonderfully rendered.
Yield was flawlessly shading exact when the printer was aligned with the PhaserMeter – a rebadged X-Rite ColorMunki with Phaser-particular programming. The PhaserMeter is packaged with the 7800/GX model we investigated. You can purchase the printer without it as the DX, and without the additional plate – that make it ice chest estimated – as the DN. Download also Xerox Phaser 5550 Printer Series Driver
Every one of the elements you'd expect are here: Pantone imitating, duplex, in addition to 2GB RAM and a 160GB hard drive to make printing take insignificant seconds. Be that as it may, it felt like the wheels fell off dreadfully effortlessly. Indeed, even with the most recent driver and firmware, we experienced apparently irregular bugs. For instance, some print occupations would strangely come up short because of paper jumbles, however then employments with the indistinguishable paper size would work fine and dandy.
Xerox has endeavored to make the Xerox Phaser 7800 drivers simple to utilize. Set-up is a doddle. The shading LCD screen offers definite, however not generally exact, information about the condition of your print occupations.
Despite everything we'd prescribe the Phaser 7800 for its yield, yet Xerox needs to exorcize the underhanded phantom inside it before we offer it a full go-ahead.
Xerox Phaser 7800 Printer Drivers Download
How To Download Xerox Phaser 7800 Printer Drivers
1. Make sure your printer type correctly with this article.
2. Select your device platform.
3. The download link is located exactly on the right platform.
How to Install Xerox Phaser 7800 Printer Drivers
1. Open the folder with your printer driver file.
2. Attach the printer's USB cable to your device, such as a personal computer, laptop or tablet.
3. Follow the instructions on the application driver, and accept the terms and conditions.
4. If the installation process has been completed, restart your device.
5. Congratulations, your printer is ready for use.
How To Uninstall Xerox Phaser 7800 Printer Drivers
1. Open the start menu of the device and printer.
2. Move your cursor to the printer you want to delete, then right-click.
3. Select delete device / printer, and then select yes.
4. When you're offline, you can not remove the device / printer. So, right click again and select remove device or printer, and then select yes.
Xerox Phaser 7800 Printer Drivers Download For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Server 32 Bit (x86) and 64 Bit (x64)
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32bit
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64bit
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 32bit
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 64bit
Xerox Phaser 7800 Printer Drivers Download For Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5 (El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, or Lower)
Mac OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8
Mac OS X 10.8, 10.7, 10.6, 10.5 or Lower
Xerox Phaser 7800 Printer Drivers Download For Linux Ubuntu, Mint, Debian, Fedora, CentOS / Red Hat, openSUSE / SUSE, Mageia / Mandriva, Arch, Slackware, Puppy 32 Bit (x86) and 64 Bit (x64)
Linux File Format .DEB, .TGZ or .RPM